Tuesday, February 19, 2013

On Your Left Cycles

 


This  entry is a BIG, BIG THANK YOU to On Your Left Cycles on Baxter Ave. They have decided to sponsor me for the Louisville Ironman this year!  If you haven't ever been to their shop on Baxter Ave, you should. Very, very nice guys that can help you out with any of your needs. If they don't have something you want/need in the shop that day, they can pretty much order anything. Training for an Ironman takes a lot of gear and alot of tuneups needed for my bike. Thanks to Drew and OYLC, my bike is going to get all the TLC she deserves. This made my week last week, and I'm still floating on Cloud 9. If you're local, go by their shop and say thank you by buying something fun for yourself!


Also, don't forget some upcoming fundraising events. I'm selling tickets for the Comedy Caravan on March 2nd at the Baxter Ave location. Tickets are $15. I am able to keep $7 for my fundraising efforts. Also, marh your calendars and invite all your friends for April13th from 5-8pm @ Gerstle's Bar on Frankfort Ave for a night of great music, food, fun & fundraising. Bridge 19, an awesome local band from Louisville will be playing from 6:30-8. $10 cover at the door, which also includes a free drink ticket. %10 of all food and drink sells as well as the entire door cover will go to my fundraising efforts for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Come early and come hungry! 

Check out Bridge 19 here- http://www.bridge19.com/
Don't forget to stop by my fundraising page and visit sweet Ava's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment